hat’ll design addicts wear this summer? It’s simple: Knot N°21 by Kartell, sandals in glossy plastic, available in five trendy colours. Knot N°21 is at the top of our wish list for summer 2016: elegant, fun and with an eye-catching glossy bow. We want them pronto!
- What is it? Knot N°21 are the new plastic sandals by Kartell.
- What is special about it? Knot N°21 brings together fashion and design. And with their coquettish and ironic aesthetics, they are perfect for any occasion: be it an afternoon with your girlfriends, happy-hour drinks, a busy working day or a summer business dinner.
- How is it made? Plastic, cleated soles in matt and a maxi bow in gloss.
- Who is it by? Neapolitan fashion designer Alessandro Dell’Acqua is founder and creative director of label N°21. Determined and inquisitive, Alessandro Dell’Acqua is known around the world for his chameleon-like qualities, the skill he has for reinventing his personal style, bringing together fashion, art and design. And this results in an eclectic production, pieces with simple aesthetics, which are nonetheless dramatic, extraordinary, sophisticated and cleverly designed.
- We have chosen it because... From the moment you slip them on, Knot N°21 will turn any look into a unique and glamorous outfit, without the need to accessorize further. What’s more, Knot N°21 are so comfy you can even wear them from dawn till dusk, without noticing them at all.