un, ironic, stylish and inspired by the work of Bruno Munari; this is Filo by Foscarini in brief. Filo is the latest lamp by Foscarini, a real work of art inspired by jewellery design. Without a doubt, Filo by Foscarini will be perfect for your home.
- What is it? Filo is the latest table lamp by Foscarini.
- What is special about it? Each part has a distinct feature; this is precisely what makes Filo a remarkable piece. For example, the eclectic cable is decorated with glass baubles, a detail which brings to mind a precious necklace.
- How is it made? Its conical lampshade in porcelain channels light onto the electric cable, decorated with colourful glass baubles, which in turn can be hooked onto the metal hook part of the stem. Filo is available as a table lamp, floor lamp, wall lamp and pendant lamp.
- Who is it by? Andrea Anastasio is a philosopher, who turned designer after a meaningful meeting with iconic architect Ettore Sottsass. Andrea is best known for bringing together art with function, and poetry with fantasy.
- We have chosen it because… Spotted at the 2017 Salone del Mobile, Milan, Filo by Foscarini was an instant hit. Filo is sculptural (almost like a real work of art), but also ironic and cute, perfect anywhere you want, perfect for adding a stylish touch to your home, be it the living room, study or bedroom.