ersatile, crisp aesthetics and easy to install; this is Fly by Bertocci in brief. Fly by Bertocci is a new-breed of bathroom accessories, they are so versatile they won’t even look out of place in your study or entrance. In fact, Fly by Bertocci is the most multipurpose series around: at Cersaie 2016 it received the prize for being the most innovative design.
- What is it? Fly by Bertocci is a line of bathroom accessories.
- What is special about it? Fly was especially designed to cater to the need of “digital natives”, a dynamic generation always on the go. In fact, these accessories in metal, timber and colourful resin are easily swapped with one another, suitable for any space requirement and decor. This is precisely why at Cersaie 2016 Fly received the coveted ADI Ceramics Award.
- How is it made? Fly is a line of bathroom accessories, which includes caddies, soap dispenser, toilet holder and shelves in metal, timber and colourful resin, supported un turn by a slanted metal bar.
- Who is it by? Design studio Meneghello Paolelli Associati set up by Sandro Meneghello and Marco Paolelli. Both designers were born in 1979 and have been working together since 2005. Throughout the years, they have received various international awards, especially in the world of bathroom interiors. They strong point is a truly versatile design, just like their genetic makeup (in fact apart from bathroom interiors they also design outdoor furniture).
- We have chosen it because… Fly is a truly versatile series, as well as being really young and fresh. Even if it was originally designed for the bathroom, Fly is a such a versatile series it can go anywhere you like, be it the entrance or your study.