ow can a sunbed become a cult object? By taking inspiration from the iconic Red Blue Chair designed in 1917… for a stylish time by the water.
- What is it? MalClapchair, a sunbed inspired by the iconic Red Blue Chair designed by Reitveld in 1917.
- What’s special about it? It’s a chair with an important, recognizable design which is inspired by the Red Blue Chair, part of the permanent collection of the Moma Museum, New York.
- How is it made? The frame is made from oak wood, the fabric covering – red and blue – is UV and water resistant. Perfect for both outdoor and indoor use.
- Who is it by? Bob Copray and Niels Wildenberg, founders of Mal, an original design brand based in Eindhoven. Inspired by iconic and timeless designs, the brand succeeds in reinterpreting daily objects with a fresh perspective.
- We have chosen it because… comfort doesn’t have to compromise style and irony. With such a ravishing sunbed it’s love at first sight!