hairs with a simple aesthetic, with or without armrests, bold and brightly coloured and rich in personality. Each one is unique, each one is different. These are the key concepts behind the partnership between Lisa Corti and Sotow…
- What are they? Paul and Pontina are two simple chairs. Classic Made in Italy with an exotic twist .
- What is special about them? Paul and Pontina are made from natural materials and are extremely functional. Their design is a fusion of styles, also thanks to the seat cover in a bright floral fabric. Paul and Pontina can be made to order to customers' liking.
- How are they made? Paul and Pontina have a tubular metal frame, suitable for both indoors and outdoors. Each chair is upholstered in an exotic printed fabric, a must-have by designer Lisa Corti.
- Who is it by? Paul and Pontina are designed by Paolo Calcagni, owner of Sotow. Paolo Calcagni is a film director, photographer and creative personality; but above all he is a designer/craftsman. Poeple who know him, know he is a real outsider in the design world. His trademark are beautifully hand-crafted pieces, customised with ultra-chic colour choices, just like the fabric by Lisa Corti.
- We have chosen them because... Paul and Pontina are the perfect mix of modern rigour and exotic flair. Each piece can be made to order. So, we can leave our style mark on the dining room, the kids' bedrooms, the study and even the roof-top terrace.