t last, there’s a multifunctional oven perfect for beginners and keen chefs alike. Smart technology, easy to use, self-cleaning and with a memorized cookbook; this is Aria by Indesit. Aria by Indesit is soon to be launched at the 2017 Salone del Mobile, Milan. Such a tasty product preview!
- What is it? Aria is the latest smart recessed oven.
- What is special about it? Aria is fitted with "Turn&Cook", an innovative feature which can be programmed to cook 80 different recipes, and there’s no need to worry about temperature settings and cooking time. Plus, Aria by Indesit dialogues with your mobile phone, is self-cleaning and can be disassembled if need be. Aria is exactly like a real chef, add the right ingredients and your cooking will always be top-notch.
- How is it made? Aria is a 71 litre oven with 5 different settings. By simply turning a knob, you can programme the Turn&Cook feature to cook 80 different recipes, and there’s no need to worry about temperature settings and cooking time (there’s a default setting for this). What’s more, you can unhook and tilt the grill, a special Indesit patent, for easy cleaning. For enhanced hygiene, the Eco Clean feature cleans the oven in 30 minutes, saving on cleaning products. The patented Click&Clean feature is especially designed so you can pull out and clean the glass counter door with two simple movements: just push the tabs and pull the glass door out.
- Who is it by? Indesit is part of the Whirlpool Italia group, a multinational company which leads the field of household appliances. Design value, aesthetics and innovation accessible to all; this is the brand’s selling point.
- We have chosen it because… Aria by Indesit is ultra-smart, ultra-innovate and also really easy to use. So, a real super-hero which comes to your rescue and helps you go from novices to award-winning chefs in one second, and not even breaking a single sweat. Utter bliss!