e bet that at least once in your life you’ve dreamed of being a real master chef. Artusi 2.0, the latest cookware set by TVS is just the ticket. Artusi 2.0 by TVS is a professional product as well as perfect for everyday use, proof is that it received the coveted 2017 German Design Award for its superior quality.
- What is it? Artusi 2.0 by TVS is a professional cookware set.
- What is special about it? Artusi 2.0 is a cookware set which includes superior quality pots and pans, they will cook everything to perfection. In fact, each piece was designed and manufactured in partnership with the Casa Artusi cooking school, which follows the teachings of founder Pellegrino Artusi, best known as the author of La scienza in cucina e l'arte di mangiar bene (lit. the science of cooking and the art of fine dining). Artusi 2.0 received the 2017 German Design Award, one of the most prestigious European design awards, especially given to those pieces which bring together quality, creativity, innovation and ergonomics.
- How is it made? This cookware set includes pots and pans in various shapes and sizes, extremely functional and ultra-durable pieces made from using four different materials together: aluminium, copper, steel and cast iron.
- Who is it by? Leading Italian architect and designer Antonio Citterio is best known for his practical simple style. Antonio’s work focuses on constant material research, his designs bring together cutting edge technology and clean aesthetics, always keen on conserving the collective imagery of a product. Here, Antonio Citterio has worked in partnership with cooking school Casa Artusi.
- We have chosen it because… In a time when master chefs are always in the limelight, we want a well-equipped kitchen which rises to every occasion. So, Artusi 2.0 by TVS is perfect, because it brings together contemporary aesthetics and function, and it elevates everything we do even if it’s just something quick and easy.