ith the Salone del Mobile, Milan almost over, we definitely deserve a little treat. So, what about treating yourself to a really special chocolate? Shockino: the modular chocolate set. Shockino is such a thing of beauty, it has even received an honourable mention at the Compasso d’Oro award!
- What is it? Shockino is a modular chocolate set.
- What is special about it? Shockino is a modular chocolate set; this is an extraordinary tasting experience. Build each chocolate to suit your own personal taste, mixing different flavours together. With Shockino, you can have your own customized designer chocolate.
- How is it made? The Shockino set includes three different pieces: a base, an outer ring and a linchpin. What’s more, the Shockino set includes 18 different flavours, which can be combined in a variety of different ways, in exactly 216 different combinations! The final 14 gr praline will be different each time.
- Who is it by? Piergiorgio Carozza and Gabriele Cossu are two Italian designers, who specialize in food design. They’ve joined forces to set up Officina Quack, where they experiment their “flavour” for design.
- We have chosen it because… Pralines represent sweet chocolate; they instantly brighten up our day. The Shockino set is a real tasting experience, you can combine different flavours together to suit your mood. And what’s more, Shockino is made by an Italian master chocolatier, using top quality ingredents only. Nothing beats this!