trength, elegance, durability and practicality all in 20 mm; this is Mystone-Beola20 by Marazzi Ceramiche. Mystone-Beola20 is the latest line of porcelain stoneware tiles by Marazzi Ceramiche, especially designed for the outdoors. Recently launched at the 2017 Salone del Mobile, Milan, Mystone-Beola20 is perfect for terraces and gardens as it can be laid directly on grass, gravel and sand.
- What is it? Mystone-Beola20 by Marazzi Ceramiche, is a new line of 20 mm outdoor tiles.
- What is special about it? Tiles are 20 mm thick; this makes them extremely hardwearing and shock-absorbent. Plus, they can be laid directly onto grass, sand, gravel and screed. Perfect for gardens, garages, terraces and other outdoor areas.
- How is it made? These 20 mm thick tiles are extremely hardwearing, especially designed for the outdoors as they can be laid directly onto grass, sand, gravel and screed (with tile adhesive). Tiles are 50 x 100 cm (special decorative pieces available) and come in three different colours – anthracite, beige and grey – they replicate the material qualities of stone.
- Who is it by? Marazzi Ceramiche is a leading tile manufacturer. Set up in 1935 in Sassuolo, central Italy, Marazzi Ceramiche is the best Made in Italy has to offer in the field of tiles and flooring. And what’s its selling point? Research, sustainability, a knack to predict future trends and superior material quality.
- We have chosen it because… Bright like natural stone, Mystone-Beola20 by Marazzi Ceramiche is perfect for the outdoors, especially designed for decorating gardens. Hardwearing and kind to the eyes.