he classic director’s chair is perfect for outdoor use. And this one designed by Giulio Iacchetti is also topped by a pitched roof for an outdoor haven of rest.
- What is it? Rolo, a director’s chair made of fabric and wood with roof for protecting the user from sun.
- What’s special about it? It references the design of the classic director’s chair: it’s comfortable, lightweight and stackable… with a twist: the small roof provides outdoor shelter and intimacy, everywhere.
- How is it made? The frame is made of solid beechwood, seat and covering are made of cloth. The covering can be rolled up and down to provide protection from sun and wind.
- Who is it by? Giulio Iacchetti, industrial designer since 1992. His projects are characterized by an ironic take on design. His mission? Finding new interpretations so as to reinvent daily objects with an unexpected twist.
- We have chosen it because… We like outdoor time and chilling in the garden or the terrace at the height of summer. No problem then: your shaded shelter comes in handy whenever you need it. And in case you want some shelter, the cloth cover can be rolled down the sides of the seating to provided an intimate oasis of peace.