s you shut the door behind you, you descend into total silence. Does it sound like a dream to you? Now it’s a realty with Acoustic 38 dB by Eclisse, a new internal sliding door that reduces noise by 38 decibels.
- What is it? Acoustic 38 dB by Eclisse is a new soundproof sliding door.
- What is special about it? Acoustic 38 dB is a soundproof sliding door that reduces noise by 38 decibels. The door has an integrated soundproof system: when you shut the door, this automatically turns on a system that seals the entire interior perimeter, significantly reducing the noise between the two rooms.
- How is it made? Acoustic 38 dB is an internal sliding door mounted on a counter-frame, the door panel and frame have soundproofing properties as well. It’s integrated with a system of acoustic accessories that are activated by closing the door itself; this seals all the gaps between the door and frame, both inside the jamb and the sill. Thanks to two magnets, the two surfaces stick together, reducing the noise between the rooms by 38 decibels. The sliding panel is 40 mm thick and the layers are glued together so as to increase soundproofing. The jambs are pre-milled and are fitted with accessories and acoustic seals. Additional flaps are fitted in the upper and lower perimeter and are activated when the door is shut. Acoustic 38 dB is finished either untreated Tanganyika walnut or matt lacquer, in several colours, and paired with different types of counter-frames such as Unico, Luce and Ewoluto®, which can be pre-assembled as well.
- Who is it by? Eclisse started in the late sixties as a metal workshop that focused on the production of counter-frames for sliding doors and windows. Eclisse officially became a brand on the 10th January 1989, under the leadership of Luigi Faveri, who right away stressed the importance of material research and innovation. Nowadays, Eclisse is a leading manufacturer of counter-frames for sliding doors and windows, with 29 representation agencies and 2000 retailers in Italy and 9 in the rest of the world.
- We have chosen it because… Who doesn't dream of a peaceful room to relax in after a long day spent running around town? With Acoustic 38 dB by Eclisse, shut the door to “leave the world outside” and enjoy some peace and quiet, whether you have a noisy living or live in the noisiest neighbourhood in town.