llaperto is the latest series by Ethimo, which includes armchairs, two-seaters and coffee tables. It’s especially designed for enjoying the outdoors at dizzy heights, and there’s no need for worrying about feeling cold. Just launched at the 2017 Salone del Mobile, Milan, Allaperto is designed by Matteo Thun and Antonio Rodriguez for Ethimo.
- What is it? Allaperto is an outdoor furniture series, especially designed for mountain living.
- What is special about it? Allaperto is the first furniture series especially designed for mountain living, pieces are made using technical textiles to fight off the cold. Lightweight, durable metal frame, available in four different styles.
- How is it made? Allaperto is the first furniture series especially designed for mountain living, pieces are made using technical textiles to fight off the cold. Four different styles available: Montagna in distressed teak and tartan, Grand Hotel in white timber with large cushions, Camping Chic which includes colourful lie lows and Urban in clean lines and dark tones. All materials resist atmospheric agents, from the natural-look Etwick fibre to the teak clad metal frame.
- Who is it by? Designers and architects Matteo Thun and Antonio Rodriguez are the partners of studio Matteo Thun and Parners. Matteo enjoys mountain living (born in Bolzano, north east Italy) and Antonio enjoys the sea (born and brought up in Spain); they have joined forces to bring out an outdoor series which can easily adapt to any weather condition.
- We have chosen it because… Allaperto is informally elegant, plus it’s so versatile it can adapt to any decor and weather condition. Allaperto is available in four different styles, so there’s something for everyone. Plus, it’s really hardwearing. With Allaperto, you can turn your mountain lodge into a truly stylish getaway.