irst came the Red Dot Design Award 2017, and the Muuuz International Award 2017 soon after. Android is the award-winning radiator designed by Daniel Libeskind for Antrax. And we’ve fallen head over heels for it, because it’s simple yet innovative.
- What is it? Android by Antrax, is a radiator in 100% aluminium.
- What is special about it? Android has a sculptural silhouette, it's 100% recyclable (in aluminium) and its patented technology guarantees maximum energy efficiency, which avoids water wastage. Plus, it’s available in 200 different colours.
- How is it made? Android can be installed either vertically or horizontally. It avoids water wastage: its special circuit has a patented assembly system, so it reaches full power quickly, a great energy efficient feature. Plus, Android is available in 200 different colours.
- Who is it by? Iconic Polish architect Daniel Libeskind is known for his sculptural aesthetics, leaning structures which suggest constant movement. About his work Daniel says: “I’m attracted to connections between lines and words, and between silence and music. My spatial concepts grow from here”.
- We have chosen it because… Aside from generating necessary warmth, Android adds a stylish touch to any home and is available in a vast array of colours. Simply the best!