urvy and rigid lines locked in a warm embrace-one could define this sofa as such. It is one capable of matching complete comfort with impeccable elegance. And indeed, not by chance, it bears the signature of “the gentleman of design” design, Antonio Citterio.
- What it is Apollo by Maxalto, the new sofa with embracing rigor.
- What makes it special It is a rigorous and sinuous sofa with a big personality. This sofa perfectly pulls off contemporary elegance, intimacy and timeless style. It gets itself noticed for its unquestionable class.
- How it is made The sofa has no feet, a steel and solid wood structure, and a fabric cover with raised stitch detail or a leather one with envelope stitching. Deep seating and backrests are lightly curved for an even more appealing sofa, one containing polyurethane padding in differing densities. It is part of a collection that includes three types of sofas.
- Whose idea it is Antonio Citterio, architect born in Meda in 1950, who cofounded the studio Antonio Citterio Patricia Viel in 2000. His sleek and elegant style, capable of creating timeless projects, has won over various Italian and international design firms. In 1987 and 1994 Antonio Citterio was awarded the Compasso d’Oro.
- We chose it because… Its sleek and fluid design is perfectly able to blend formal elegance with comfy style. With a sofa such as this, the living room becomes at once more intimate and cozier, but also chic and sophisticated.