pparel is the new space-saving clothes stand by Opinion Ciatti: clean and simple lines, versatile and extremely functional. Apparel will be a great addition to any home; it's ideal for an open-plan space as it can also be used as room divider.
- What is it? Apparel is a clothes stand with a built-in mirror. This multi-purpose piece can also be used as a room divider.
- What is special about it? Apparel is an extremely versatile piece; it's also a great space saving idea as well as being capacious. Apparel can be used anywhere you want: entrance hall, bedroom, bathroom and even as a room divider in an open plan-space. You can also hang all your clothes on it.
- How is made? Minimalist frame, lacquered mesh with a wide mail. It comes with several hooks fro you to hang all your clothes and accessories on.
- Who is it by? Vera Kleppe and Åshild Kyte, this great “all female” design team, owners of Norwegian design studio Vera&Kyte. Their approach is innovative and unconventional: they are able to give a new life to conventional materials, always playing with the idea of space. And they aim to bring their “mission” to each new project. As they say: “We are always hunting for fresh new ideas, anxious to pull the trigger each time”.
- We have chosen it because… Apparel is suitable for small spaces, holiday homes and multi-purpose environments... Essential for a clutter free life. This multifunctional piece is exactly what we need and with Apparel, keeping everything in order, becomes child's play. What's more, it's fun, lightweight and can be folded away not taking over your entire house. A real jack of all trades!