nspired by the delicacy of a freshly bloomed flower, this classic and timeless chair, a diva from a bygone era, gets itself noticed with its sophisticated charm. Plus, it boldly sports a perfectly sewn haute couture leather cover.
- What it is April by Novodomo, the new leather chair.
- What makes it special It has a leather cover that fits like a glove and delicately highlights its curves without a zipper, Velcro or visible staples. Attention-to-detail is the strength of Novodomo who, with this chair, glamorously interprets relaxation.
- How it is made It has an expanded polyurethane shell covered in fabric, eco-friendly leather or leather with a back decorated in visible stitching that creates a delicate wavy pattern. The frame comes in canaletto walnut stained ash, burnt oak stained ash and natural ash. It is available in three varieties: the classic April with a stripped back, April Soft decorated with a ruffled backrest, and April H with a higher and narrower backrest.
- Whose idea it is Novodomo, the Italian company specialized in leatherwork who has put its roots down in the Treviso area, favoring Venetian tanning companies in order to select the highest-quality leather. Craftsmanship, love for the local territory, a push to innovation, and attention to traditions are the keys to the philosophy of Novodomo, a company who always tries to offer unique and long-lasting products focused on quality and attention-to-detail.
- We chose it because…It gracefully interprets classical style by mixing charm with sartorial details. All it takes is a chair like this to give that haute-couture touch to any room, flawlessly creating the latest in contemporary style.
BROWSE THE GALLERY