legant, minimal, with a touch of poetry and 100% feminine; this is the trademark of Studiopepe. And with this comes an apparently simple lamp that becomes a refined, cultured and timeless.
- What it is Bonfire by Gallotti&Radice, the new table lamp.
- What makes it special It is well known that light is capable of creating an atmosphere. With poetic and subtle allure and its perfect geometric simplicity, this lamp is able to create a dreamy and refined atmosphere even when it’s off.
- How it is made It is a 100-mm, molten curved and transparent glass table lamp with an LED light. At the center of the curved shade (available in the colors Cosmo, Calendula, Peonia and Mirto), a metal structure with a black chrome finish supports the suspended LED bulb, to which the 1.5 meter black-silk electrical cord attaches. The lamp measures 33x20x30.
- Whose idea it is Studiopepe, the Italian design agency founded in 2006 by Arianna Lelli Mami and Chiara Di Pinto. Thanks to their multidisciplinary approach and capacity for developing creative concepts in various fields—from fashion to design—Studiopepe mixes art, installations, formal archetypes and pure experimentation in a perpetual dialogue that produces a stratified, eclectic and strongly iconographic design language.
- We chose it because… Its design is simple, refined and highly distinct, giving it marked personality and even a discreetly modern allure. It is the perfect light for any context.