he traditional sunbed is a really comfortable piece. And if it’s ultra-lightweight, with a contemporary design and made using various recycled materials and interchangeable components - like this version by Coro – then it' ll be the must have item of our summer.
- What is it? Boomy, a foldable sunbed made using aluminium and high-tech fabrics.
- What’s special about it? It’s functional and comfortable like a traditional sunbed. However, it’s also lightweight and sturdy, thanks to high-tech materials. Foldable and stackable, you can take it anywhere you want.
- How is it made? The aluminium frame has an epoxy powder coating. Seat and backrest are made using recicled materials and interchangeable components, available in various colours and finishes…
- Who is it by? Matteo Nunziati, a designer and project architect who is committed to well-being and luxury. What's his style? To combine a refined aesthetic with total luxury; this is ideal for a variety of different design schemes, suitable for anyone wo doesn't compromise in style.
- We have chosen it because… We don’t want to be without relaxation and a sun tan, even when we are in town. And this sunbed in sorbet colours is a true luxury piece, which will suit even the smallest of terraces. What’s more, its glamorous style will be a perfect addition to your summer.