his enveloping, quiet, comfortable and practical armchair is emblematic of the latest in home design style. This is because it puts the emphasis on our wellbeing with privacy, comfort and functionality, and creates a home office nook we can no longer go without.
- What it is Buddyhub by Pedrali, the new soundproofed armchair.
- What makes it special It has a soundproof panel that envelops it and embraces us by creating a silent cocoon. Functionality and comfort go hand in hand in this model that seems to have been specifically made to respond to our new domestic lives: telecommuting and a desire for silence.
- How it is made It is made in a polyurethane foam supported by elastic belts on the seats with a steel structure and aluminum legs. The seating perimeter is made up of a soundproofed panel that creates a sort of cocoon and creates the perfect private corner for working or seclusion. Planned also in a sofa version, it can be accessorized with a reclinable table.
- Whose idea it is Busetti Garuti Redaelli, a studio of industrial designers founded by a Manuela Busetti, Andrea Garuti and Matteo Redaelli in 2008 after various individual experiences (and many awards) in the world of design. On their site they write: “being eclectic, being pragmatic. From the industrial product to the limited series.” Indeed, their style focuses on research, experimentation and sensibility to offer an ever-changing eclectic and pragmatic vision of contemporary home design.
- We chose it because… It is an armchair but also a small domestic office and even a cocoon where you can get lost in the pages of a book. This armchair is a truly versatile piece that is able to understand space and create a new imaginary space where you can work, relax, and kick back.
BROWSE THE GALLERY