nd who could have guessed that camp beds, traditionally used during military campaigns, would become the must have item for summer 2017. Cot by Unopiù is practical, lightweight and ultra-comfy, and its quilted canvas makes it perfect for gardens, poolsides and the beach. +
- What is it? Camp Cot is a foldable outdoor daybed.
- What is special about it? Camp Cot takes traditional campaign furniture to a whole new level: an ultra-modern outdoor daybed. Camp Cot is foldable, lightweight and hardwearing, and its seat is made from a stain-proof, breathable and UV resistant canvas.
- How is it made? Sunbrella fabric (breathable, stain-proof and UV resistant acrylic) over a teak and steel frame. Available in off-white or yellow.
- Who is it by? Landscape architect Jamie Durie is also the founding member of Durie Design. Jamie’s eclectic body of work goes from horticulture (his specialization) to TV, and from literature to interior design.
- We have chosen it because… Camp Cot adds a modern twist to an old-time classic. This summer, Camp Cot is all you could possibly need for updating even the plainest of gardens, and it’s so durable it'll last you a lifetime.