he more glamorous and current version of the classic leather armchair is round, swathed and refined. And it presents a new level of comfort, similarly to a high-fashion gown. It’s perfect everywhere.
- What is it Caratos by Maxalto, a leather armchair.
- What is special Classic and glamorous, it’s in line with present trends and interprets the current aesthetic with refined simplicity. This armchair is bound to refresh the style of your living room as well as your study and bedroom.
- How is it made It has a frame in painted (graphite or amber), die-cast aluminium and a padded seat and backrest upholstered in leather. It’s part of a furniture collection that every year, expands to include new products such as chairs, coffee tables and foot stools.
- Who is it by Known are the “gentleman of the design scene”, understated elegance is Antonio Citterio’s distinctive style. Started in 1999 with Patricia Viel, his design studio oversees large-scale projects and whether they are objects or buildings and urban spaces they constantly adhere to his refined aesthetic. Besides, his educated, light-hearted style, composed by clean lines a few sophisticated details, offers a crisp, dynamic take on contemporary life.
- We have chosen it because… Swathed in style; this is how you might describe this armchair. This tiny nest instantly creates a comfortable feeling and combined with a matching footstool, coffee table and chairs, it adds an elegant touch to any space.