echnological innovation and respect for the environment go hand in hand at Casalgrande Padana, a brand specialized in state-of -the-art and ecological tiling that is strictly Made In Italy. Indeed, each of their solutions is a step ahead of the demands of the market. This holds especially true for Atelier, the crown jewel of their latest collections: a crosscutting and complementary palette of large-format porcelain stoneware that plays with full-bodied colors and once again offers us original and intelligent home design.
- What it is Atelier by Casalgrande Padana, the new large-format porcelain stoneware collection.
- What makes it special It plays with 8 monochromatic shades in a kaleidoscope of pastels created to complement the brand’s marble-effect, wood-effect, metal-effect, cement-effect, or stone-effect collections. These result in modern and versatile atmospheres which interpret today’s trends with the expressive power of color and personalize any indoor or outdoor space.
- How it is made It is made up of large-format monolith tiles just 6.5mm thick (from 40x120 cm to 60x120 cm and from 120x120 cm up to 120x278 cm) and decorated with mosaics of 30x30 cm with tessera of 5x5 cm and 5x15 cm. It is available in 8 monochromatic shades (Brume, Cristallo, Fiordaliso, Indaco, lavanda, Oltremare, Ottanio and Rubino). Thanks to its “rectified” procedure (in which the tile edges are perfectly squared) and to the new 120x278 format, these tiles can be laid without making cuts and its joint are barely perceptible and reduced to a minimum. Not to mention that, thanks to the reduced thickness, this porcelain stoneware can replace wallpaper and act as a background for built-in bookshelves and cover partition walls, backdrops, flush doors and countertops.
- Whose idea it is Casalgrande Padana, the Italian company which is always in search of excellence. Technological innovation and respect for the environment are the cornerstones of this brand which produces 100% Made-In-Italy flooring and tiling with a focus on constant research and experimentation as a way find a way to not just proposing simple products, but aesthetic solutions which flawlessly perform.
- We chose it because…It focuses on bare simplicity and flaunts bold theatrical style. This collection goes for full-bodied colors (but in discrete pastels) and defined volumes (with reduced thickness) to give the atmosphere and inimitable touch of glamour for redesigning any space with style.
BROWSE THE GALLERY
WATCH THE VIDEO