eceptively simple, Closer by Zucchetti.Kos is actually extremely futuristic. In fact, Closer by Zucchetti.Kos has rapidly become the benchmark for bathroom fixtures. This is precisely why this apparently “simple” washbasin mixer tap received the Good Design Award 2017.
- What is it? Closer by Zucchetti.Kos is a single lever mixer tap.
- What is special about it? Crisp and clean, Closer’s streamlined silhouette turns even the plainest of bathrooms into a design-led space. This precisely why it received the Good Design Award 2017 (that awards innovation) and will become part of the permanent collection of the Chicago Athenaeum Museum.
- How is it made? Brass in a chrome finish and soft-touch black. It has an ergonomic single lever with rounded corners and joint that enables you to rotate it in any directions. Fitted with 25 cm diameter cartridge.
- Who is it by? The Italian designer Diego Grandi splits his time between teaching and design work. Born in 1970, Diego has always been involved in interior design with special attention paid to decorative surfaces. His pieces have a simple poetic style that instantly strikes a chord. Diego pays great attention to decorative details and simple geometry, capable of turning everyday pieces into something extraordinary.
- We have chosen it because… Closer by Zucchetti.Kos is a striking example of contemporary design and in so cutting edge that it instantly revamps your bathroom. Could you ask more for a mixer tap?