he new outdoor proposal for the terrace or garden from an Italian brand which has become a reference point for quality outdoors by betting on synergy in materials and the adaptive capability of its collections.
- What it is Cruise Alu is a collection of outdoor tables and modular seating in the new 2020 catalog by Talenti.
- What makes it special Light and fresh, the Cruise Alu collection takes its inspiration from the nautical world—practical, stripped-down and extremely elegant. It is not by chance that its first version comes in teak. The new aluminum variant accentuates the lightness of the design with minimum thicknesses and some refined details.
- How it is made A resistant die-cast aluminum structure makes up the base of the Cruise Alu system. Its design is characterized by the particular inclined shaping of the legs that ends in vertical feet. The back and armrests of the seating are upholstered in synthetic nautical rope, while the cushions are covered with fabrics resistant to atmospheric agents and padded with quick dry foam. A complete set of seating (from the sofa to the chair), three tall dining tables and three low tables (square, round and rectangular) make up the Cruise Alu collection. Three painted aluminum finishes (white, graphite and teal green) and three rope colors (sand, dark gray and teal green) can be matched with various cushion patterns and colors. The table and low table tops come in porcelain stoneware with a Calacatta marble effect.
- Whose idea it is Cruise is one of the three collections (with Cliff and Panama) designed for Talenti by Palomba Serafini Associati, Ludovica and Roberto Palomba’s studio. Their products come from an innovative approach based on solid historical knowledge of home design. From the studio’s Milan location, the most well-known Italian designer couple has been churning our successful projects for over 25 years.
- We chose it because…With delicate and informal elegance like that of a light breeze, the Cruise Alu Collection is capable of creating an atmosphere of easy living for our laziest days and most enjoyable evenings. While we wait for them to come back, let’s start getting ready.
BROWSE THE GALLERY: