an you call to mind the feeling you have when you open a gift? Well, this iconic lamp—even bolder in its new pop version— gives us that same magical sensation of surprise every time we turn it on.
- What it is Cuboluce Classic by Britto from Cini&Nils, a special edition of this cubic lamp.
- What makes it special A special edition of the classic cubic lamp designed in 1972: a Pop version that seems to have been made specifically for Christmastime, with textures designed by the contemporary artist Romeo Britto.
- How it is made It is the new edition of the iconic table lamp designed by Franco Bettonica and Mario Melocchi, reinterpreted by Pop artist Rome Britto. The ideal reading lamp, it turns on and off by opening and closing its lid without the need of a switch. It gives off a concentrated and adjustable strip of light thanks to its lid/reflector. Available in four variations: Britto people, Britto graphic, Britto black and Britto white.
- Whose idea it is Romeo Britto, the Brazilian Neo-Pop artist, painter and screen printer who reimagined the original project from the 1970s of the architects/designers Franco Bettonica and Mario Melocchi. His works are a mix of Cubism, Pop Art and graffiti, just like the designs chosen for this lamp.
- We chose it because… While closed it is already the perfect gift to place under the tree. When it is open, the surprise that lies inside will light up the room.