yborg by Magis is a highly versatile armchair, which takes comfort to a whole new level. Cyborg was designed in 2011 by Marcel Wanders, however it’s still extremely on trend. To the present day, there are seven different styles on offer /the ast one is and we cannot rest easy until we have collected them all.
- What it is? Cyborg by Magis is an armchair in polycarbonate.
- What is special about it? Just by looking at it, you can tell that this is an extremely comfy piece. What’s more, it’s available in seven different style, suitable for a variety of different decors and space requirements.
- How is it made? Frame in air-moulded polycarbonate, backrest (available in seven different styles) in injection moulded polycarbonate.
- Who is it made by? Marcel Wanders, a Dutch designer, also known for his romantic perspective: “I like to make objects to drive people towards a more pleasant world”. His style is eclectic, elegant and nonconventional. What’s more, he stands for his attention to detail, just like the pearl necklace (one of his own design), which he has always with him.
- We have chosen it because… Cyborg has a soft silhouette, available in a variety of different styles; this is bound to please almost anybody. Cyborg can be elegant, natural, coquettish, sporty and even sensual. We’d like to collect them all (seven in total) and display them as a group: Cyborg is extremely chic.