t has a simple, sculptural silhouette and a sleek, sophisticated style: this table lamp is the epitome of modernity. It’s perfect to create new domestic backdrops and it lights up your living room with a new allure.
- What is it Cylinda 218 by Oluce, a table lamp.
- What is special With circles and cylinders, this sculptural lamp creates an intimate feel: elegant, swathe and dramatic.
- How is it made It’s a table lamp composed by two metal cylinders in different thicknesses and sizes. With a streamlined, elongated silhouette, the first cylinder is the base for the second wider one that acts as a lampshade. It’s fitted with Led technology and it’s available in anthracite or with a golden-finish disk.
- Who is it by Angeletti & Ruzza is a designed studio composed by the Italian designers Silvana Angeletti and Daniele Ruzza. Subsequently to graduating from industrial design in Rome, the duo started working together and rapidly reached important goals, winning several coveted international awards such being nominated for the Compasso d’Oro. Clean and modern, their style focuses on a simple aesthetic that satisfies the needs of a contemporary life.
- We have chosen it because… This sculptural piece has a reassuring feel and it’s modern and familiar at the same time. This lamp combines a minimal aesthetic with an intimate feel, adding the necessary warmth to your home.