arpets are great winter-time accessories, but looking for a new one takes time and practice. We’ve decided to go for a carpet in pure Gio Ponti style: a timeless classic piece that will outlive any fad or fashion. This winter, impress friends and family with D.754.1 Heritage by Molteni.
- What is it? D.754.1 Heritage by Molteni&C is a carpet in calf hair.
- What is special about it? It was originally designed by Gio Ponti in 1954, however it’s extremely current: it’s all down to combining a colourful geometric pattern with calf hair, perfect for a home in metropolitan style.
- How is it made? It’s an asymmetric carpet in colourful calf hair. The carpet was originally designed in 1954 by Gio Ponti, it’s now re-edited as part of the Gio Ponti Collection by Molteni&C.
- Who is it by? Gio Ponti is one of the most iconic Italian architects of the twentieth century. Gio Ponti is best known for his timeless style based on geometric shapes and patterns, and after all these years is still extremely contemporary.
- We have chosen it because… In winter-time, a carpet creates additional warmth. D.754.1 Heritage by Molteni&C is a real icon, a chic touch for your living room.