or us, a daybed has to be simple, practical and comfortable. Just as Deauville by Unopiù that without beating by the bush, encourages us to unwind. For a summer in the spirit of “less is more”.
- What is it? Deauville by Unopiù, a padded, outdoor daybed.
- What is special? No luxury fabrics, sophisticated details or a dramatic aesthetic, as Deauville focuses on relaxation, turning it into a real ode to summer. It simplicity is a lesson of style.
- How is it made? Deauville is a reclining daybed with removable cover in 100% polypropylene available in beige melange or light-blue melange. The frame is in painted zinc iron and it has water-proof padding. It’s part of a modular seating series for outdoors and well as indoors. Deauville comes with an optional sunshade.
- Who is it by? Born in 1979, Sandro Meneghello and Marco Paolelli are two Milanese designers, partners of a design studio by the same name, who think of design as “the answer”. Their approach focuses on technical research and their products (designed in conjunction with their own studio) combine simplicity with innovation.
- We have chosen it because… You understand it’s really comfortable, just by looking at it. No frills, a clean line and a sturdy frame for top relaxation. And for enjoying the sun, a little (simple yet chic) touch: a sunshade you can hook on when need be.