ere, the aesthetic of the twenties is combined with an unconventional print, inspired by sunny desert landscapes. This living room set is an unconventional yet winning combination: twee and bold, vaguely retro and deliciously avant-garde.
- What is it? Deco Futura by Diesel Living with Moroso, is a new living room set.
- What is special about it? Deco Futura offers a pop-rock take on the retro aesthetic of the twenties and the thirties: sofa, armchairs and ottomans are upholstered in a sand dune and cactus print that adds a bold twist to the standard living room.
- How is it made? The pieces have a steel frame and are padded in fireproof cold-expanded polyurethane. The mirrored legs are in stained ash or clad in stainless steel, whereas the upholstery is available with a desert landscape print or in cool colours. The Deco Futura series includes a matching two-seater sofa, armchair and ottoman.
- Who is it by? The brand’s in-house design team, the Diesel Creative Team experiments with new shapes and patterns in line with a precise way of thinking: to blend past with future, to venture bold combinations and to bring creativity to everyday life.
- We have chosen it because… At a first glance, Deco Futura by Diesel Living with Moroso could also be mistaken for a standard living room set, but in the blink of an eye you find yourself in front of a mirage: the mirrored legs reflect the light, so your living room appears to be floating amid sand dunes and desert trees. For a dreamy vibe.