rom a brand with unmistakable style, a reference point in international design, comes a preview of a new sophisticated piece that will enrich a collection which, since its introduction in 2017, has gradually been broadened and expanded into the various elements the make up our living spaces.
- What it is Desk Era Scrittoio, the new work desk in the Era collection, which was launched by Living Divani in 2017 with seating and coffee tables and expanded in 2018.
- What makes it special Desk Era Scrittoio balances its weight, works out its functions and reduces its lines to the point of making them graphic and capable of creating a precise look with a focus on minimalism without giving up on small decorative charms.
- How it is made The full and empty spaces of Desk Era Scrittoio are the result of researched material and chromatic compositions. The top has a wood veneer while the sides and the facades of the drawers are colored. The slender tubular steel structure is painted dark gray while the elegant legs are made out of brass. It is a harmonic whole with sophisticated and delicate contrasts.
- Whose idea it is Desk Era Scrittoio is a project by David Lopez Quincoces, one of the most refined designers who, together with Fanny Bauer Grung, has led the architectural, graphic and industrial design studio Quincoces-Dragò & Partners and Six Gallery in Milan—founded after both of their experiences at the studio Lissoni Associati. His first project for Living Divani, the bench Track, came to light in 2013, followed by the Agra Collection, and since then the magical collaboration between this brand of muted elegance and the designer has known no end.
- We chose it because… With it is gracious and slender silhouette, Era is a modern and timeless desk that goes beyond trends without giving up on its contemporary design. The search for harmonic forms goes hand in hand with its functionality, and the minimalism of its design with its perception of sober and discrete luxury.
BROWSE THE GALLERY:
WATCH THE VIDEO: