specially designed for the outdoors, these armchairs, sofas, tables, chairs and coffee tables will make you feel at home too, turning any time-off into comfortable breaks. In anticipation for springs, how could we not fall in love with a collection such as this?
- What is it? Domino by Talenti is the latest collection of outdoor furniture.
- What is special about it? This outdoor furniture series has the same elegance and style of indoor furniture. Comfy and captivating, they combine typical Italian style with the warmth of handmade pieces.
- How is it made? Frame in powder coated aluminium in two different colours (white and graphite) and accents in natural teak. Seats are upholstered in a waterproof fabric in either beige or grey, the cushions are padded in quick dry foam and have removable covers. The dining and coffee table tops are in natural teak or marble.
- Who is it by? Born in Bergamo in 1973, the designer Marco Acerbis trained in London and in 2004 he returned to his home town to open his own studio. Intrigued by projects that aren’t confined to scale as well as satisfying the needs of modern-day living, Marco’s production includes sustainable architecture, interior design and graphics. His motto? See creativity as a challenge.
- We have chosen it because… This collection is fresh, elegant and cute. And relies on Italian style, handmade quality and contemporary aesthetics to make comfy living room pieces, although they were originally designed for the outdoors they are perfect all year round too (and will also be great in front of a roaring fire).