washbasin with a bold design can change the look of your whole bathroom. This one has immediately won us over, because of its elegant lines and a reference to functional Scandinavian design.
- What is it? Dressage by Graff, a washbasin with trestle legs.
- What’s special about it? It has a rustic appeal, the timber trestle has a warm feel with a reference to traditional craftsmanship. What’s more, Dressage is innovative and extremely functional thanks to a Corian® DuPont™ finish. It has exactly what we are looking for in a washbasin. Part of the Dressage collection, it can be complemented by a bathtub.
- How is it made? Dressage has a solid timber frame, available in a choice of the following finishes: canaletto walnut, oak or wenge. The frame hides all the piping. It can be complemented by a washbasin in Corian® DuPont™ and solid timber fitted with a shelf, a hook, drawers and an adjustable mirror.
- Who is it by? Ambrogio Matteo Nespoli and Andrea Novara, of the architecture/ design studio Nespoli Novara. This is the first collection they've designed for Graff.
- We have chosen it because…. It resembles an old handmade trestle table or a nordic piece of furniture with a rustic feel… Therefore, a washbasin, such as this one, is a clear sign of when aesthetic balance can be combined with functionality. This is a poetic additon to any bathroom.