rom 3 to 6 metres long: this is how far Durban can extend to. Durban is the new outdoor table by Unopiù. And it extends with only one simple movement. It's safe to say that no table is better for a summer spent with friends and family.
- What is it? Durban is an extendible table; top in larch and structural frame in steel.
- What is special about it? Durban is generously sized, even when closed (it can be either 2 or 3 metres long). Durban extends to become and extremely large table. In fact, its top almost doubles in size, seating 20 people or more.
- How is it made? Structural frame in zinced steel and top in bleached larch. Extension cables open up like a compass; this allows for a telescopic extension of the sliding base.
- Who is it by? Ferruccio Laviani is an Italian architect and designer from Cremona, north Italy, also well-known internationally. Laviani is renowned for using a simple and subtle visual language. His unique style is defined by an extreme attention to detail: simple materials combined with geometrical shapes and strong colours. His designs have a highly functional aesthetic.
- We have chosen it because… Finally, we can plan dinners and parties in the garden and on the terrace. We can invite a great number of friends over without having to resort to the same old buffet. In fact, there's enough space for everyone around this table.