s sinuous and dynamic as a wave, this new technological chaise longue designs our relaxing moments outdoors with elegance and levity. Thus, idleness becomes a new and indispensable concept in style.
- What it is Eli Fly by Désirée, the new chaise longue for the outdoors.
- What makes it special It is slender, bold, enveloping and sensual: an alluring and “crafty” seat one cannot resist. This is also true because its light and dynamic lines offer us maximum comfort.
- How it is made It has a curved high-density compact polyurethane structure, painted with various colors of epoxy paint, that can be accessorized with a mattress. Made for the outdoors, it is also available with compact polyurethane bonded with cold-foamed polyurethane and a completely removable fabric and leather cover.
- Whose idea it is Jai Jalan, the Canadian designer born in 1980 who began his career in the automotive and nautical industry before moving onto interior design. His multifaceted approach to design and his cosmopolitan origins have brought him to look at the world with never-ending curiosity and a desire for continuous experimentation. But most of all, he wishes to never stop creating and learning. As he puts it, “creativity is all of a question of spontaneity.”
- We chose it because… Whether it’s in the garden or on the terrace, who wouldn’t like to enjoy the last remnants of summer? With a chaise longue like this even a skyline sunset becomes the perfect opportunity for sitting back and relaxing in absolute freedom, without sacrificing style.
BROWSE THE GALLERY