ight as matter; this is the idea of the emerging designer Francesca Borelli, who has successfully turned a table lamp into a luminous sculpture that brings to mind an eclipse. Eva by Oluce might very well be the perfect gift idea (for Christmas too), because it brings a dream-like mood to any space.
- What is it? Eva by Oluce is a new table lamp.
- What is special about it? Eva by Oluce brings to mind a lunar eclipse, perfect for an extra special ambience. And you can achieve a desired light intensity by rotating the adjustable shell. Thanks to its perfect combination of aesthetic and function, it has recently been included in the ADI Design Index 2018.
- How is it made? Eva has a ball-shaped metal body with integrated LEDs, and a telescopic movable cap that adjusts light intensity, mimicking a lunar eclipse. The interior of the shell is in gold leaf, especially designed to reflect light. Available in white or black.
- Who is it by? Born in 1993, the emerging young designerFrancesca Borelli has recently graduated from the IED (European Design Institute) in Rome. Francesca has always been drawn to the world of design (in fact as a little girl she would spend hours in her mother’s architecture practice), and has an incline towards projects that bring together emotions, concepts, shapes and colours. Eva was Francesca’s dissertation project, and represents her breakthrough as a designer.
- We have chosen it… Eva by Oluce combines light and shape to create the perfect ambience. Moreover, customers can adjust the lamp’s light intensity, re-inventing the overall mood the room.