hic and practical, just as we like our chairs, this small domestic throne is a seat which embraces elegance and caters to comfort by reconciling charm and functionality.
- What it is Flair O’ by B&B Italia, the throne chair.
- What makes it special With sinuous forms and a distinct personality, this chair-throne reinterprets the classic chair with charm and becomes the cocooning piece for the dining room, living room, study and bedroom.
- How it is made It has a swivel base (with automatic return) in the form of a truncated pyramid which widens on the backside to ensure greater stability. The padded structure has a tilting backrest and an enveloping form which increases the comfort of the seating. Plus, its fabric cover comes in many colors.
- Whose idea it is Monica Armani, the Italian architect and designer born in Trento in 1964. Daughter of the architect Marcello Armani, a well-known figure of the Italian Rationalist movement, Monica works in architecture, interior design and product design with a contemporary flair which has led to successful collaborations with the major players in design. Her works stand out for the refined and sleek elegance of their forms and remarkable functionality.
- We chose it because… Small yet determined, this swivel chair is becoming a haute couture alternative in the dining chair and study for its casual and confident look and indisputable comfort which make it impeccable and versatile in almost any space.
BROWSE THE GALLERY