ith a nose, mouth and (winking) eye, this ironic bathroom mirror created by Diego Grandi looks just like an emoji. Simple and practical, it plays with magnetic elements—we can attach them and detach them as we like—and changes the look of the entire home.
- What it is Franky by Azzurra, the magnetic and accessorized mirror.
- What makes it special It is funny, playful, versatile and transformable. This mirror recalling a cute emoji ironically and cleverly interprets the concept of practicality, because it plays with magnetic accessories that can be freely placed or removed.
- How it is made It is a round mirror with a built-in LED light, accessorized with a fixed shelf and two movable magnetic accessories: a semicircular shelf and a toothbrush holder. Moreover, it can be combined with an independent wall shelf and a stool that can be used as a seat or as a small table.
- Whose idea it is Diego Grandi, the Milanese designer born in 1977 who also teaches at design schools and universities. Specialized in surfaces, interior and exhibit design, he created the studio DGO in 2002 which works in interior and product design and consultancy. His style often plays with a mix of graphic elements, simplicity, contemporary elegance and irony.
- We chose it because… Finally, there is a practical, clever and fun mirror. And it’s not only for the bathroom because it plays with magnetic accessories to create the perfect accessory even at the entrance or in the bedroom.
BROWSE THE GALLERY