appy Birthday to Frog by Living Divani. This chaise longue was designed in 1995 by Piero Lissoni and since then, has become a symbol of relaxation. Frog has a simple and clean aesthetic with a gently curved silhouette, a wide seat and a charming woven detail. We like Frog more and more, because it’s elegant and always in tune with the times.
- What is it? Frog by Living Divani is an armchair in steel and leather.
- What is special about it? Frog is already 20 years old and yet, it’s an extremely current piece. It’s really comfortable, perfect for informal relaxation, but it also knows how to be elegant and sophisticated. Frog is extremely versatile and there is also an outdoor version. In fact, an armchair like this one it at home anywhere.
- How is it made? Tubular steel frame and woven seat and back, available in a choice of hide, leather, felt or fabric. The outdoor version is in stainless steel with woven detail in either clear or coloured PVC. To celebrate its 20th birthday, Frog was released in a new version in “total black”: Carbon. Carbon has a structural frame in carbon fibre and woven nylon seat and back.
- Who is it by? Piero Lissoni is best known for his own brand of minimalism, which is defined by a formal lightness, hugging silhouettes and a “reassuring” style. And what’s his trade mark? It’s a timeless elegance, which you can find in all of his detailing.
- We have chosen it because… Frog has an ethereal lightweight structure and an innately regal charm; this is a real style icon. Frog adds to any décor the right note of style. We like that Frog is still extremely current; this piece can live in perfect harmony in any home, both inside and out.