uring forced quarantine many people dedicated themselves to preparing meals while following some of the many online tutorials. Among renowned chefs and amateur cooks, the undisputed star of the show was the hob. This gives us a chance to evaluate possible replacements after having discovered some of their shortcomings. This might be the moment to choose the Galileo range by Faber as it has been enhanced in 2020 with the Galileo Smart and Galileo NG versions.
- What it is Galileo by Faber, a state-of-the-art line of induction hobs that unites high-quality cooking with smoke extraction during use with a worktop height hood.
- How it is made There are four induction zones that are connectable between one another through two bridges. These devices ensure the possibility of utilizing large pots, guaranteeing cooking heat on the whole surface. The Galileo Smart model is supplied with a touch control panel for turning the hood and induction hotplates on, resulting in a steam and odor-free kitchen. The hood is equipped with waterproof technology that absorbs water vapor as long as it is present or if it is spilled onto the hob. The Galileo NG model includes touch-slider controls for regulating the hotplates: a perfect system for automatically adjusting, and with high pressure, the cooking temperature and extraction power. In addition, in the extraction system there is a ceramic filter that ensures high air-purification efficiency and a constant reduction of noise while operating.
- What makes it special Its stripped-down and elegant design, as well as its high-performance level. It is the ideal choice for bringing together functionality and an extremely modern idea of décor. And let’s not forget something equally important: energy savings and low energy consumption. The Galileo Smart hob is equipped with a power reducer that allows for power consumption adjustment on four different levels. Meanwhile, the Galileo NG is the only model on the market that can boast of A+++ class, a rating synonymous with maximum energy efficiency.
- Whose idea it is The Galileo range comes from Faber’s R&D department, where engineering, technological and design abilities find their natural place for dialogue and development in the creation of products destined to create the contemporary kitchen of the future.
- We chose it because it is perfect symbiosis between state-of-the-art technology and design, providing an object that is not only functional but also objectively beautiful to look at. No matter the style of the person who chooses it.