ith a synergy of materials, technical incursions into the nautical world, sophisticated (yet relaxing) elegance and the perfect balance of volume and lightness, here is an early look at a 2022 release for a brand which has become a point of reference for high-quality outdoor furniture with a style that anticipates (and goes beyond) trends.
- What it is George , the new outdoor collection by Talenti.
- What makes it special It has an enveloping design which transforms elegance into a balance of proportions, volumes and details. The resultant style is technical (with a clear reference to the nautics), refined, intimate and comfortable.
- How it is made It is a project that interprets outdoor style with impeccable lightness and comfort. Stainless steel is the common thread which runs throughout the entire collection, while the lightly padded rope weave covering it is the aesthetic detail which, in a wink to nautics, adds a touch of “athleisure” to this sporty, informal and chic style.
- Whose idea it is Ludovica and Roberto Palomba, the owners, architects and designers of Palomba Serafini Associati studio since 1994. Their strengths include their rich design background, unique vision of contemporary home design and an unpredictable and modern approach that anticipates needs and trends by interpreting tomorrow’s trends with refined discretion.
- We chose it because… The evolution of outdoor style is getting used to sophisticated and enveloping furniture which copies indoor style without breaks in continuity. This collection is the flawless anticipation of a growing trend: the perfect synthesis of new outdoor comfort which inspires the looks of tomorrow’s home design.
BROWSE THE GALLERY