unch outdoors is always such a treat, be it in a garden or on a roof terrace. And the Ginestra table by B&B Italia, soon to be launched at the 2017 Salone del Mobile, Milan, is a stylish addition to our outdoors: teak frame and top inlayed in porcelain stoneware. Plus, you can complete the look with a couple of wicker armchairs, perfect for a fresh update.
- What is it? Ginestra is the new outdoor table by B&B Italia.
- What is special about it? Teak frame and top inlayed in porcelain stoneware; this brings to mind a table runner (or in the version with circular top, a centrepiece), a stylish update to your outdoor dining room. And according to us, it could even be used as a makeshift counter during impromptu evening parties.
- How is it made? Frame in teak, top inlayed in white Calcatta porcelain stoneware. Ginestra is available in two different styles, one with a rectangular top and another with a round top. The Ginestra table can be complemented by Scandinavian-inspired chairs: teak frame and woven polypropylene shell in beige.
- Who is it by? Italian architect and designer Antonio Citterio has made a name for himself for his timeless elegance, so much so that he’s known as the “gentleman of the design industry”. His also known for his great attention to detail and opting for natural materials. Lux for everyday life.
- We have chosen it because… Ginestra is more than a conventional table. With its informal summery vibe, Ginestra adds instant style to our outdoors.