hat about standard kitchen hood? It doesn’t cut it any more. Nowadays, we’ve only got room for Glam-Light by Faber over our hob. Glam-Light by Faber is an ultra-flat kitchen hood with integrated lighting, and its advanced suction technology is the perfect recipe for a top-notch kitchen.
- What is it? Glam-Light by Faber is a streamlined kitchen hood
- What is special about it? Glam-Light is an extremely powerful kitchen hood with a streamlined silhouette and integrated lighting. A real hi-tech gem that apart from working to full speed it adds a stylish touch to your kitchen.
- How is it made? Glam-Light is an ultra-flat screen with integrated lighting on its perimeter, its suction technology is capable of reaching 580 m3/h (its intensive suction programme can reach 720 m3/h). Available in five different colour combinations: white glass with either a matching frame or a frame in warm-grey; grey glass with a light-grey frame; pink glass with a white frame; warm-grey glass with frame in a slightly lighter shade.
- Who is it by? Faber is known on the International scene for its kitchen hoods. The first firm around the world to have designed and manufactured kitchen hoods, nowadays Faber is a world-class manufacturer of kitchen hoods that bring together cutting edge technology and superior quality design.
- We have chosen it because… Glam-Light by Faber looks more like a touch-screen or a hi-tech mirror, or like any other hi-tech device. A kitchen hood such as this takes your kitchen to the future.