his is something that will definitely appeal to everyone, from passionate cooks and design aesthetes to all those who like conviviality and smart, contemporary style. In fact, this kitchen has an innovative vision that brings together professionalism, elegance, taste and sociality.
- What is it Grangusto by Riva 1920, a semi-professional kitchen made of solid wood.
- What is special It is as functional as a professional kitchen but it is also extremely refined. It combines superior joinery with innovative technology, plus its superior materials and elegant details turn functionality into elegance.
- How is made Made of solid wood and plywood, this oversize semi-professional kitchen is the result of the partnership bewteen Dekton by Cosentino, Wold and SubZero. The central island makes for a striking feature: it consists of a cantilevered top supported by an iron base concealing a set of stools smoothly nested inside. Over the table, the suspended glass holders doubles up as a ceiling light. The kitchen top is made of Dekton, a complex mix of the finest raw materials used in glass and ceramic production, including quartz. The kitchen storage is fitted with a wine cabinet which is ideal for storing wine at the perfect temperature.
- Who is it by The French designer Marc Sadler was born in Austria but currently lives and works in Milan. A citizen of the world, he is a pioneer when it comes to experimenting with new materials, notably plastic. He has a creative personality with a talent for painting and drawing. His work includes home appliances and a variety of lighting designs. This eclectic designer has won several coveted international awards, including the coveted Compasso d’Oro.
- We have chosen it because… It brings to your home the same feel of a professional kitchen. Well-planned and streamlined, it focuses on pure function. Plus, its impeccable style makes it even more perfect for a friendly and convivial space.