rgonomic and flirty, classic and contemporary at the same time: the new chair designed by Patrick Jouin focuses on style, comfort and the unconditional purity of wood.
- What is it Héra by Pedrali, is a new chair with armrests in curved wood.
- What is special Comfy, ergonomic and lightweight, it emphasises the purity of wood by transforming it into a fluid and delicate piece. A perfect combination of craftsmanship and Italian style.
- How is it made It’s made of ash or American walnut with a backrest in curved three-dimensional plywood (6 mm thick), the seat is padded in polyurethane foam supported by elastic belts and upholstered in fabric and the legs have a rectangular section with rounded corners. All parts in ash wood are FSC certified that guarantees the origin of certified forests and the use of water-based paints, composed primarily of resins of vegetable origin.
- Who is it by The French designer Patrick Jouin combines his activity as an industrial designer with an interest in the decorative arts.An established international designer, he collaborates with the top firms in the field, additionally winning the Compasso d'Oro award in 2011. Many of his creations are part of the permanent collections of museums around the world such as Solid" at MOMA that in 2004 represented the first furniture series made in scale 1 with 3D printing technology. Besides, Patrick Jouin works as an interior designer in partnership Sanjit Manku for studio Jouin Manku, established in 2006.
- We have chosen it because… It’s a graceful and welcoming armchair and with its fluid silhouette, it perfectly emphasises the material quality of the wood. Thanks to its comfortable and timeless design it adapts to any decor. It represents the perfect combination of traditional craftsmanship and the technical and stylistic innovation of Italian design.