his outdoor chair calls back to classic welded iron furniture while maintaining an eye on the future and the environment. Through the recovery of used bottles, it combines aesthetics, comfort and sustainability.
- What it is HiRay, the new outdoor chair in metal and recycled material from bottles.
- What makes it special A mix of tradition and pure innovation, here is a metal chair made for the outdoors which calls back to the technique of welded wires. Plus, the seat’s cushions are made only by using recycled materials from bottles and PET.
- How it is made It is a metal chair with cushions in recycled plastic from bottles and PET. It is part of an outdoor system made up of 6 elements. In addition to the chair (with or without armrests), there is a bistro table, an armchair, a sofa and a side table. All of the products come in metal and four colors (brick, green, beige, and black).
- Whose idea it is Ludovica+Roberto Palomba, the Italian designers and architects born in 1961 and 1963, respectively, who have been together since 1994. Their partnership is founded on a vision that blends design with architecture. They always look to experimentation in order to arrive at the perfect balance between wellness and aesthetics.
- We chose it because… The curved and slightly concave seat has an elegant look which gives off an immediate sense of comfort. Given that the cushions come in recycled PET, we can definitely say that this chair (and the entire collection to which it belongs) is good for both us and the environment.
BROWSE THE GALLERY