he visionary brand and trendsetter since the end of 1950s, De Padova (part of the Boffi/De Padova Group since 2019) carries on with its penchant for the most sophisticated Italian style while drawing on different cultures and designs. In 2020 Japanese culture gets blended with the brand’s look in the new Horizontal Sofa Edition collection, a new release that redesigns the styles of comfort with renewed elegance.
- What it is Horizontal Sofa Edition by De Padova, the new living room design.
- What makes it special It is a collection that represents a new concept of the living room. In the center of the space there is absolute comfort designed with pure and refined aesthetics that take a cue from Japanese tradition and translate its beauty in a modern key.
- How it is made It is an all-round living room design that is totally made in Italy. It includes a seating system with two-seater, three-seater and angular sofa pieces, as well as chaise longue, a pouf, a wooden container and a marble-top table. It is a collection that plays with equilibrium and flawless proportions in order create the perfect contemporary aesthetic with sophisticated elegance.
- Whose idea it is Time&Style, a studio founded in 1990 with the goal of highlighting the intrinsic textures of materials and the functional purity of every object. Its style can be seen in its capacity for translating the tradition of Japanese culture into a modern lifestyle. Its products take shape with a balance between softness and a sense of tension, limiting volumes and details to the essential.
- We chose it because… The stylistic features of Japanese culture get mixed with contemporary elegance and suggest a lifestyle to us that is dedicated to aesthetic and functional harmony, becoming an enveloping living room made up of lightness, formal tidiness and discrete details.
BROWSE THE GALLERY