recision and comfort with a pinch of practicality. This is the most versatile armchair of 2019: designed for a living room as well as a terrace, it has a simple aesthetic that enhances personal relaxation. A tribute to the Bauhaus movement.
- What is it Iron Maiden by Diesel Living with Moroso, a new indoor and outdoor armchair.
- What is special Basic yet extremely comfy. This armchair redefines the word “comfort”, perfectly in line with the principles of the Bauhaus movement that one hundred years later, is still extremely current and on trend.
- How it made Its frame is in brushed stainless steel and the armrests and backrest are powder-coated in a deep metallic blue or pink sand with black bolts. The cushions have removable covers in linen or hemp. For indoors and outdoors too, it’s part of a collection that includes a sofa and a coffee table too.
- Who is it by Born in 1966, Martin Dieterle is a German architect and designer. From 2001, Martin has been working as an interior architect from his studio in Luxemburg and in addition, he’s a founding member of Carrerouge that focuses on furniture design and lighting. He’s design process revolves around the final user, who’s an integral part of the overall project.
- We have chosen it because… It has a crisp and simple frame, almost basic and practical, comfy cushions: the perfect combination of function and design. Wouldn’t you agree that this is piece is perfect to celebrate, in a modern key, the centenary of the Bauhaus movement?