ith bold cuts, a metallic glow and a reference to the power of nature and the striking effects of minerals, this mirror knows what it means to flaunt an exquisite frame. Both modern and unexpected, with nothing to envy, it adds a bit of contemporary edge to the traditional elegance of yesteryear’s models.
- What it is Kaleido by Novodomo, the new designer mirror.
- What makes it special The futuristic design of the frame imitating the prismatic cuts of minerals gives this mirror unexpected power.
- How it is made Its folded 15/10 steel frame with jagged edges recalls the prismatic form of minerals, and it has a non-removable leather or cork cover in various colors. The mirror is 5mm thick and measures 140x180cm. The rustproof frame is available in oxidized or painted steel.
- Whose idea it is Novodomo, the Italian leather manufacturing company specialized in contemporary designer furniture that experiments in various materials. Artisanal products, the best selection in raw materials, and attention to detail are this brand’s strengths. They strongly believe in technological innovation as well as tradition and craftsmanship. History and experimentation come together in their designs which focus on original pairings and forms to give a personal touch to the latest in contemporary style.
- We chose it because… It is bold and powerful, the ideal mirror to give a faceless entrance or dark corner some character. With its geometric lines and bold cuts, it can provide any room with dynamism.
BROWSE THE GALLERY