Kasbah is a safe haven and a place where one can enjoy quality rest and good company. And Kasbah is also the new outdoor sofa from Living Divani: a modular piece which elegantly interprets the latest in outdoor furniture and the joy of living close to nature.
- What it is Kasbah by Living Divani, the new outdoor sofa.
- What makes it special Living Divani’s “kasbah” contains the exclusiveness of a secure place, the enchantment of the outdoors, laid-back and informal freedom, and the cozy intimacy of a convivial life. This sofa translates the concept of outdoor living with knowhow, elegance and a new thrust towards sustainability.
- How it is made It is a modular system with many elements (a corner, a terminal and a bench) that can be freely composed. It is built on three bases in solid Burmese teak: 1x1m and 1x2, plus a terminal which acts as an end table, in two dimensions and with a compartment that supports the bolster armrest. The backrest cushions are easily fixed with three screws to the seat panel in the HPL inset of the base (inserted into supporting structure and supported by corner and central molded supports in recycled and regenerated polyamide, fixed to the supporting by means of stainless-steel screws). All the panels have pre-molded holes that allow one to quickly change the position of the backrest. The bolster armrest can be used as a headrest in its daybed composition. The cushions and backrests are padded with differentiated densities TCL open-cell polyurethane foam, covered with a mat made of recycled microflock for outdoor use and covered in a water-repellent fabric, which is completely removable and available in different colors.
- Whose idea it is David Lopez Quincoces, the Milan-based designer (since 2007) born in Madrid in 1980. His studio, Quincoces-Dragò, was founded in 2007 (with his partner Fanny Bauer Grung) and is located in Madrid and Milan. They work in design, graphic design and architecture with projects for showrooms, private apartments, hotels, resorts and offices throughout the world. The approach of the two designers is both theoretical and aesthetic. This comes from their innate passion for the art world, where they both draw their inspiration.
- We chose it because… The fluid and comforting vision of living spaces that this brand has got us used to can be seen in this new outdoor interpretation with the same elegance of indoor style. The idea of delicate and sophisticated home design has once again created new scenarios with enveloping allure and a totally customizable conception of relaxation.
BROWSE THE GALLERY